PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
- The administrator of your personal data is:
“AE” Szczęch & Kubarek Spółka Jawna
ul. Krawiecka 23 B
30-649 Kraków – owner of the object:
The Secret Garden Hostel at ul. Skawińska 7 in Krakow
contact phone: 12 430 54 45
e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The data controller processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- performance of the contract for the provision of hotel services – in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 lit. c) Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2019 on the protection of persons in connection with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repeal Directive 95/46 / EC, hereinafter referred to as the RODO,
- sending to the email address the newsletter containing current Data Administrator’s offer – in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 lit. and) RODO and art. 10 para. 2 of the Act on the provision of road services electronic.
- Your personal data will be processed for the period necessary to
completionof the contract for the provision of hotel services and expiration any claims related to it.
- In connection with the processing of data for the purposes indicated above Your personal data may be shared or entrusted to
recipients or categories of recipients of personal data. Recipients may be entities providing selected services to the Data Administrator (accounting, legal, marketing and IT services – to the extent necessary to provide these services).
- According to the RODO, you have the following rights, implemented by contacting the Data Administrator using any means of communication:
- access to data content,
- rectification of data,
- deletion of data,
- restrictions on data processing.
In cases where the processing of your data takes place on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 point a) RODO, i.e. consent to the processing of personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
If you believe that the processing of your personal data by the Administrator violates the provisions of the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body (the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data).
Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary for the implementation of the contract for the provision of hotel services.